Friday, October 15, 2010

Sharp Aquos LC42D65U 42-inch 1080p LCD HDTV Review

I bought this Sharp Aquos LC42D65U 42-inch 1080p LCD HDTV two weeks before Christmas, on a very tight budget. (My wife's money) I work in AV industry (commercial project and installation) and I was tired of working with stuff that was so out of my budget. I have been using the previous version of 52 ', and it looked really great. The picture on the Sharp Aquos LC42D65U 42 "is very sharp.

The inputs are sufficient. Even including RS232 and USB port for firmware updates.HDMI is the Wazoo. All inputs are located in a very accessible location. Includes TV control buttons on the right side of the faceplate. The "frame" bezel, rocks! I hate on a large, polished, bezel distraction that often flat Panal investigated. It is a thin layer of hard lines. Very professional. Why not a real big TV, the picture quality on the game?

However, I was more concerned that most of the other models were Aquos 120Hz. Blu-Rayand gaming, were the priority in my final decision on what to buy. The standard for Blu-Ray is 1080p/24Hz. Your item! Killer refresh! Great performance! Especially when used with a Blu-Ray Aquos. Oh, yes, I loved the combination works, not only among themselves (via "Aquos Link"), but is also one of the cheapest 1080p Blu-Ray Combo $ 975.00 $ 200.00. I have what I wanted to "fix" without. The absence of the 5th Star on my review was for sound. Kinda stinks.Although not so bad, I would not recommend this anyone. Most of all flat-panel speakers stink. Sharp Aquos LC42D65U I love this TV independent. I wold recommend it to anyone.

Sharp Aquos LC42D65U 42-inch 1080p LCD HDTV Feature

The AQUOS LC42D65U sets a new standard for large flat screen televisions. With Full HD 1080p resolution and an elegant new design, it produces a breathtaking picture quality that is unmatched. The LC42D65U utilizes Sharp's proprietaryAdvanced Super View / Black TFT Panel with Spectral Contrast Engine, providing high dynamic contrast ratio, 6 ms response time and wide viewing angles (176? H x 176? V). The LC42D65U is HDTV Integrated ATSC / QAM / NTSC tuners and include 5 HDMI? Inputs, compatible with 1080p signals, and 2 HD 1080p component video inputs. The LC42D65U features a sleek piano black cabinet with subtle recessed bottom-mounted speakers. The included stand easily removes for wall mountingApplications.

No comments:

Post a Comment